Monday, February 23, 2009

A contest! A contest!

When I saw it, I couldn't help myself. I had to bring the challenge! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is such:

Check out this blog post over at Vegan Samples. Take special note of the title of the post. Then email me (bastian613@gmail.com) and tell me this: what movie is Vegan Samples paraphrasing in this post title?

The caveat: it must be the ORIGINAL movie, not anything that has subsequently quoted or parodied it.

Also, please don't post your answers in the comments! Email answers only.

The prize will be... a sticker! Well it's something isn't it? I'll even send it to you in a fancy envelope.

OK, to sweeten the pot, I'll throw in a bonus. You'll also get a button if you can tell me this: where are the "good guys" in the movie trying to get to when the scene with the paraphrased line takes place?

The first THREE PEOPLE to email me with the correct response will be winners! That's right, three winners! Because really, we're all winners.

Have fun kids. Hear from ya soon.

2 comments:

melissa bastian. said...

Prize Number One has been awarded! Congratulations, Nicole of LateJuly (www.latejuly.etsy.com). Revel in your superiority and enjoy your spoils!

melissa bastian. said...

Remember dears - that's one winner slot down, but there are still two left!