Sunday, October 12, 2008

This one's for Lindyloo. (VeganMoFo day 12.)



What can I tell you? It's a VeganMoFo thing. Oh, and there's questions involved.

What's your biggest guilty pleasure in the way of food?
Sugar, sugar, sugar, all day long. Entire pint of ice cream, whole box of cookies... and there's the times when I make frosting and then just eat it, rather than put it on anything.

Have you ever done anything nasty to anyone's food and then served it to them?
Nope. Maybe not made it all that well, but nothing gross.

Have you ever lied to an omni, telling them you were serving them something meaty but instead serving them veg-food?
No, I pretty much tell them, no it's not meat, yes it tastes good, you'll try it and you'll like it. And they do.

Have you ever been arrested? If so, what for?
Probably should have a couple of times, mostly for trespassing. But no.

What is the weirdest thing you've ever done in the sack?
In the sack? Not much of anything. By far the weirdest place is in the office of a coffee shop.

Who's the weirdest person you've ever done (or thought about while) in the sack?
I'm pretty boring in this category.

If, for the rest of your life, you could only have sexual relations with folks in one manner/style/position, what would it be?
Me on top.

Do you have any weird fetishes? (i.e. Turned on by orange oily feces)
Again, yes, I'm boring. I get turned on by people being hot. Crazy, right?

What's your worst drunken experience?
There was the time I threw up on myself at the bar, and then woke up the next morning at my ex-boyfriend's house, without my car, and found out that his car was broken down.

If you could eat any vegan food off another person's body, what would it be?
Food off of bodies = disgusting.

Have you ever done anything naughty with a vegetable?
There was an incident with the mini eggplants... let's just say they ended up deviled!

Do you think your mom would sleep with me if I asked nicely?
No.

Do you have any tatts or piercings?
Two tattoos, down to one non-ear piercing.

Any strange names for you and your partner's privates (and/or your sex toys)?
Names? Really?

Are you into PDA?
To the vast aggravation of every boyfriend I've ever had, yes.

Have you ever cheated on a significant other?
Maybe with a little kissing. But only when I was quite young.

Did you ever walk in on your parents doing it when you were younger?
I think I heard things. And even just that left me severely traumatized.

What's one of the craziest things you've ever done?
Oh, hell, I don't know. I do all kinds of crazy shit. It all seems perfectly rational at the time.

If you could get it on with any vegetarian you know--famous or not--who would it be?
Probly Alicia Silverstone. That girl is bangin'. Fortunately my fiance is the hottest vegan I know, and I can do it to him pretty much any time I want.

No comments: