Friday, October 24, 2008

A gallery of cupcakes. (VeganMoFo day 24.)



The red velvets I made in my mother-in-law-to-be's kitchen for Christmas 2007.


Gingerbread cupcakes...


With Halloween flare.


I made these for my own birthday this year, which isn't nearly as depressing as it sounds: more ginger. Or were they? These may have had the rum frosting, and I can't remember what cake I paired that with.


And yes, more red velvet, made for last Winter's holiday bash. If you were there, you probably drank a martini or three. We had a fairly dazzling array of vegan foodstuffs, and I will never stop mourning the fact that I didn't manage to photograph any of it. Maybe one day I'll tell you about it, and then you'll go to bed with visions of individual mini-lasagnas dancing in your head...

No comments: